Financial and other information about Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting the President & CEO at 1112 E Buckeye Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85034, 602-257-0700, www.cplc.org.
Residents of the following states may also contact the agencies below for information:
- Florida: No. CH66735 A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com.
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, from the Secretary of State.
- Michigan: MICS No CS 64488 Mississippi: The ofﬁcial registration and ﬁnancial information of Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s ofﬁce by calling 1-888-236-6167.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http:// www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- New York: A copy of our most recently filed financial report Is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website at www.charitiesnys.com or by calling (212) 416-8686.1
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 814-5400 (outside of North Carolina).2
- Pennsylvania: The ofﬁcial registration and ﬁnancial information of Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Ofﬁce of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and ﬁnancial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
- Wisconsin: A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request. CONTRIBUTIONS ARE DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION OF CHICANOS POR LA CAUSA, INC. BY THE STATE.
I deliver on my commitments.
I bring innovative solutions and adapt to address challenges.
I advance and own my professional and personal growth.
I engage passionately and fully in advocating for, and responding to, the needs of our community.
I demonstrate respect with honest and transparent communications.
I treat CPLC resources as if they are my own.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program • Under Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI & VII), and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA) of 2008; the Federal government prohibits discrimination in admissions, programs, services, activities, or employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics and retaliation. Language assistance and/or auxiliary aids available upon request within each program. If you believe your rights have been violated, you may contact our compliance department at 1-800-461-9330. You may also file a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights. Please contact the compliance department for contact information or to assist you with this process. This process shall protect the substantive rights of interested persons and assure that Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc and its affiliates meet the spirit and guidelines of Federal nondiscrimination authorities.