Vice President Human Resources (VP of HR)
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. (CPLC) is looking for a Vice President of Human Resources to be a strategic business partner to our four operational pillars of service: (1) Education and Social Services, (2) Integrated Health and Human Services, (3) Economic Development, and (4) Housing and Real Estate Operations. We are a growing nonprofit organization currently with over 800 employees located throughout Arizona, northern New Mexico and Nevada. As a critical member of the senior management team, the VP of HR is our expert in translating CPLC’s goals into real time innovative solutions to enhance our employees’ experience and to provide them the tools they need to achieve. The VP of HR will oversee the Human Resources Department modeling CPLC’s core values of Service, Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion and Respect.
As leader of the Human Resources Department, the VP of HR will ensure that all HR programs, initiatives, systems and processes are integrated and effectively supporting the overall mission, goals, and objectives of CPLC. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing and implementing policies, procedures and guidelines with respect to human resource functions, and executing corporate initiatives with respect to hiring, orienting, compensating, evaluating, developing, engaging and supporting CPLC employees.
The VP of HR will be responsible for leading and delivering all Human Resources services to CPLC. The VP of HR will report directly to the Executive Vice President and General Counsel of CPLC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Social Work with an emphasis on resource management, and a Master’s degree preferred.
- A history of accomplishment covering successful management of HR operations with increasing responsibility.
- A track record of successful delivery of outcomes over the past 10 years.
- Ability to analyze, develop and deliver against multi-million dollar budgets.
- Brings proven leadership abilities and experience.
- Proven record of achieving excellence in providing services to internal employees/clients.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Must be committed to diversity as a source of strength to an organization.
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Certification SPHR preferred.
This position is available immediately.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
A comprehensive benefit package is included as part of compensation: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off (PTO) and 10 paid Holidays
Qualified individuals interested in this position must apply or request additional information/job description by e-mailing a cover letter, resume, and three professional references (name, title, address, phone number and e-mail address) to: VPHR@cplc.org Attention: Chicanos Por La Causa, Vice President Search. Position will remain open until filled. An immediate response is appreciated.
CPLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer