What a Difference $400 Can Make....
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Program for the Working Poor
Reduce your tax liability while helping those who need it most. Thanks to the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Program for the Working Poor, state taxpayers now have more incentive to make cash donations to Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Contributions up to $400 may earn a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on Arizona income tax, which means your total tax bill can be reduced by this amount. In addition, your gift to CPLC qualifies as a charitable deduction on your federal return if you itemize.
Helping Those In Need: By giving to CPLC, your donations stay in Arizona, and help those who really need assistance. Support from this dollar-for-dollar tax credit offers people a helping hand with their basic needs such as medical care, food, clothing, shelter, childcare, medical care, emergency assistance, job training services and job placement.
What YOUR $400 can provide:
- Backpacks and supplies for children entering Headstart education
- Shelter for women and their children who are escaping domestic violence
- A place for children after school at the Carl Hayden Youth Center
- Meals and services for Elderly Community
- Success Stories of the difference these contributions have made
For additional information, contact Lamar Bryant at (602) 257-0700 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Arizona’s Tax Credits by clicking Frequently Asked Questions.
Back to Arizona Tax Credit Eligibility